Lynam Management Consultancy Services
Helping Since 1992
Ignatius Lynam founded LMCS Management Consultants in 1992, having gained extensive experience through involvement with business and industry for many years, and in the interim has provided Management Consulting and Training Services to clients in various fields.
- Human Resources Management Consulting and related Training, Mentoring and Coaching
- Management and Supervisory Training
- Human Resources Investigations into matters of Bullying, Harassment and Discipline
- Systems Development including Employment Contracts, HR Procedures and Employment Law matters
- Quality, Environmental and Health and Safety Management System development re: certifications to ISO9000, OHSAS 18000 and EN 14001
Experience and Achievements
His extensive and varied experiences and achievements include:
- Successfully completed numerous investigations including what is believed to be the largest disciplinary investigation conducted and completed in the State sector
- Organisation Development and Training. The development and delivery of an extensive range of standard and bespoke training and development programmes focused on the senior and middle management functions on subjects such as Supervisory Management Skills, Leadership Programmes,Team Building, Managing Difficult People and Difficult Situations as examples which can be adapted to client needs including support for LEAN and LEAN Plus programmes
- The development, installation and maintenance of Human Resources Management Systems including Procedures Manuals, HR Records and documentation to standards in compliance with all aspects of employment legislation and good management practice in unionised and non-unionised environments
- Dispute Resolution utilising Mediation which, while broadly focused, is particularly centred on employment terminations, redeployments and redundancies with emphasis on senior, professional and technical functions
- The organisation, management and conduct of investigations into all matters associated with bullying and harassment and of a general disciplinary nature
- Ignatius engages directly in all aspects of service delivery and augments service provision by facilitation, coaching and mentoring as required
- In addition to his experiences in the Human Resources Management field Ignatius has assisted client organisations obtain registration to the International Standard IS EN ISO9000. He is also highly experienced in the field of Health and Safety, assisting a number of client organisations obtain certification to OHSAS 18000. He is presently assisting clients respond to the requirements of CE marking applicable to construction industry products and materials
- Ignatius is a qualified industrial engineer, holds the National Diploma in Training and Education and is a trained Counsellor/Counselling Supervisor and Accredited Mediator
- Utilised expertise in matters of Employment Law to successfully represent clients at all stages of LRC, Labour Court, Employment Appeals Tribunal
- Assisted in the region of 150 organisations obtain registration to ISO9000 plus support to clients regarding OHSAS18000 and EN 14001
Sample video from the upcoming online training series
We provide an extensive range of management training programmes to our client organisations and are pleased to announce the availability of on-line, access at will training programmes to organisations and individuals who are seeking an alternative to traditional training methods.
In 2009 Ignatius wrote and published a highly regarded self-help book 'What To Do If You Lose Your Job' aimed at providing assistance and support to people who have lost their jobs through redundancy or by any other means.
The content of 'What To Do If You Lose Your Job' is based on a combination of personal experience and professional learning achieved through the provision of one to one out-placement supports to people experiencing the consequences of imminent or recent job loss.
LMCS Management Consultants commenced life providing consultancy and training services to clients in respect of ISO9000. We have continued to provide these services to existing and new clients since 1992 and have extended our range of services to include ISO9001: 2015, OHSAS18000/EN45000: 2018 & EN14001: 2015. We also assist clients in relation to product certification and CE marking.